VP of Finance
We are looking for a fast-paced, competitive, results-oriented leader who passionately drives sales to achieve new heights. The role is about further extending and driving our strong growth as well as building a high-performance sales team to strengthen company leading position. We are looking for a sales leader capable of both 'flying solo ' driving the full sales cycle on his own, as well as lead and inspire a sales team to achieve very aggressive sales growth targets.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Generating exceptional new business sales across biotech and pharmaceutical R&D organizations, startups, academia and more.
- Developing and executing a go-to-market model to successfully drive sales to new customers, but also up-sells to our existing customer base
- Understanding the customer needs to constantly improve overall customer satisfaction as well as to ensure and increase our high renewal rates
- Developing and implementing best practices to build and grow a highly effective sales organization.
- Team player working in harmony with Marketing, Operations, Finance, Sales Support and other departments to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
Education + Experience
- A proven track record of sales success with 5+ years of B2B Hospital, Biotech and Pharmaceutical (preferably SaaS), creative and consultative sales leadership experience
- Leadership: A progressive self-starter who thrives on building and leading high-performance sales teams and excels at high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing peers to achieve common goals
- Communication Skills: Great oral, written and visual communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with other team members and customers at different locations
- Creativity: Proven ability to think outside the box, champion important projects, programs and business initiatives with high energy and ingenuity
- Integrity: We take pride in our ethical standards and conduct and expect our team members to share those values of integrity, transparency and ethical conduct.
- An academic degree in life sciences: Highly preferred
- Knowledge of the ELN & LIMS space: An advantage
- Posted date : 26 Mar 2021
- Location : Kampala, Uganda
- Vacancy : 02
- Job nature : Full time
- Deadline : 15 July 2021
We are a compaining with an aim to equip health care practitioners with reliable and resilient systems and tools to make better data driven decisions in improving healthcare outcomes of their patients.
- Web: marascientific.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org